What is JAC-US?
JAC-US stands for Japan Alumni Community of US exchange programs, and refers to a community for International Exchange Alumni. We are tirelessly working together to launch the alumni community. With the cooperation with the Public Affairs Section of the US Embassy Tokyo and the tremendous financial support through grants, five alumni started the JAC-US (formerly known as for "The Groundwork for IEAAJ" ) in 2020.
JAC-US: Japan Alumni Community of U.S. Exchange Programs.
International Exchange Alumni (U.S. exchange programs)
- American Council of Young Political Leaders (ACYPL)
- East-West Center
- Eisenhower Fellowship
- Fulbright scholarship
- International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP) (including IVLP On Demand Program)
- National Personnel Authority (NPA)
- Study of the U.S. Institutes (SUSIs)
- Bridge USA (Bridge USA is previously named the Exchange Visitor Program (J1 visa) - example: Japan Internship for the Development of Young Leader Program)
- Online Professional English Network (OPEN) Program
- TOMODACHI Initiative Program, and other U.S. government-funded / sponsored programs.
For more details, please refer to the link below. (American Center Japan official website)
Our Mission, Vision and Value
To build a network of USG alumni with the aim to promote equitable inclusive, peaceful, and sustainable societies.
A community that can solve social issues at both global and local levels through collaboration and transcending the boundaries of programs and regions.
Respect for Diversity: We respect the diverse opinions and values of each alumni members.
Leveraging Individual Experience and Expertise: We make the most of our expertise, strengths, and gained experiences in the United States.
Solution-Oriented: We always care for society, identify imperative issues, and take action to resolve them.